- 1 x KMW800D
- 1 x KMW220D
- 1 x KMW1028 Exhaust tube
- 1 x KMW1030 Exhaust sleeve
- 1 x KMW1066 Exhaust fitting
- 1 x KMW2024 Fuel tank 5 litre
- 1 x KMW367215 Fuel tank fitting/hose (4m)
- 1 x KMW1012 Pot holder.
- Fuel: Diesel
- Power: 950-1400 W
- Operating voltage: 12 V
- Fuel consumption: 0,10-0,15 l/h
Max 0.7 A
Wallas 800D stove is the best choice for small boaters with limited space.
The 800D features the Wallas Design ceramic surface, making it easy to clean and comfortable to use and will also has a heater lid for boat heating.
A new burner generates ultra-low emissions (NOx and HC), very important for environmentally minded customers who appreciate protecting their future boating environment.
- The Wallas diesel combustion process eliminates the need for hazardous heavier-than-air gaseous fuels.
- Get rid of propane and forget about carrying heavy gas bottles into your boat.
- Save valuable gas bottle locker space for better uses.
No exposed or open flame
- An exposed flame in a boat is a potential hazard. An exposed flame also generates moisture in your boat and burns off oxygen. None of the Wallas cookers have an exposed flame, the 800D draws combustion air from the cabin and sends all exhaust gases overboard, improving cabin air quality.
Fuel for your stove is already onboard!
- If you have a diesel engine, it is very convenient to pick up the diesel for your stove from the main tank with our fuel pickup tube.
- We also have separate diesel tanks for gasoline powered boats.
- A 2+1 year warranty is offered for all Wallas products. Register your unit here and get 3rd year of warranty.
- To ensure the highest quality, every Wallas product is carefully tested before delivery.
Heat blower lid 220D
The Wallas exclusive heater lid for the 800D stove provides a clean, efficient heat source.
When you’re ready to cook, just open the heater lid! After cooking, just close the heater lid to protect the hot surface and deliver controlled, warm, dry heat to your cabin. Additionally it acts as a cover to prevent any damage to the ceramic surface of the hob.