Strengths of a Wallas boat stove:
- Safe - There is no open flame in Wallas stoves. Moreover they use non explosive and non pressurized fuel. Safety is guaranteed. And no moisture comes into the cabin.
- Easy to clean and use - The surfaces are smooth and thus easy to keep clean. Operation is as easy as with your stove at home. Just press the button and stove is on.
- Stove and heater - With heat blower lid you can transform your stove into a cabin heater - Unique combination. The heat blower lid can be also retrofitted.
Other advantages of a Wallas boat stove:
- As the stoves do not have open flame, when intalled into half open space, they are 100% tolerant against wind. You cook conveniently in all circumstances.
- All stoves are equipped with stepless power adjustment
- Once switched on, the cooking properties and heat are on a par with a home stove
- The flush-mounted stove and separately installed oven have independent operating switches that can be placed as desired e.g. out of reach of children
- The fuel for these diesel oil-operated devices can be taken from the boats main tank.
Showing 1 to 10 of 10 (1 Pages)